W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-xhtml2@w3.org > November 2007

Minutes 31 October 2007, and FtF

From: Steven Pemberton <steven.pemberton@cwi.nl>
Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2007 13:52:06 +0100
To: "XHTML WG" <public-xhtml2@w3.org>
Message-ID: <op.t1r8o4q4smjzpq@acer3010>

Just for the record

http://www.w3.org/2007/10/31-xhtml-minutes

[NEW] ACTION: Steven to propose to group that we meet by phone during the  
TP, possibly Thursday afternoon, or some time on Friday. [recorded in  
http://www.w3.org/2007/10/31-xhtml-minutes.html#action03]
[NEW] ACTION: Steven to send message to the group asking if everyone is ok  
to move the call to one hour earlier. [recorded in  
http://www.w3.org/2007/10/31-xhtml-minutes.html#action01]
[NEW] ACTION: Yam to talk to his company's technical manager about doing  
internal testing to validate the implementation of XHTML Basic 1.1.  
[recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/10/31-xhtml-minutes.html#action02]


FtF: http://www.w3.org/2007/11/08-xhtml-minutes
      http://www.w3.org/2007/11/09-xhtml-minutes

[NEW] ACTION: Alessio to send a message about identifying media using role  
[recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/11/09-xhtml-minutes.html#action05]
[NEW] ACTION: Shane to change 3.1.5 in Modularization 1.1 [recorded in  
http://www.w3.org/2007/11/09-xhtml-minutes.html#action01]
[NEW] ACTION: Shane to change http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml-role/#docconf to  
match [recorded in  
http://www.w3.org/2007/11/09-xhtml-minutes.html#action02]
[NEW] ACTION: Steven to get XML Events extensions for SVG Tiny 1.2 from  
ChrisL [recorded in  
http://www.w3.org/2007/11/09-xhtml-minutes.html#action04]
[NEW] ACTION: Steven to put role through last call again [recorded in  
http://www.w3.org/2007/11/09-xhtml-minutes.html#action03]


Steven
Received on Wednesday, 14 November 2007 12:52:14 UTC

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.3.1 : Tuesday, 6 January 2015 20:30:29 UTC