W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-xhtml2@w3.org > June 2007

Minutes 13 June 2007

From: Steven Pemberton <steven.pemberton@cwi.nl>
Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2007 23:27:40 +0200
To: "XHTML WG" <public-xhtml2@w3.org>
Message-ID: <op.tt6twey5smjzpq@acer3010.lan>

This is just for the (mailing list) record.

Meeting minutes are always published immediately after the meeting at:

	http://www.w3.org/yyyy/mm/dd-xhtml-minutes

and so the most recent meeting is recorded in:

	http://www.w3.org/2007/06/13-xhtml-minutes

[NEW] ACTION: Gregory to put together a proposal for how to connect the  
access module into the event model. [recorded in  
http://www.w3.org/2007/06/13-xhtml-minutes.html#action01]
[NEW] ACTION: Shane to investigate a wiki space for XHTML 2 working group  
[recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/06/13-xhtml-minutes.html#action02]
[NEW] ACTION: Shane to update access module draft to include new attribute  
and text. [recorded in  
http://www.w3.org/2007/06/13-xhtml-minutes.html#action03]
[NEW] ACTION: Vote on last call for Role and Access next week. [recorded  
in http://www.w3.org/2007/06/13-xhtml-minutes.html#action04]

Steven
Received on Tuesday, 19 June 2007 21:27:49 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0+W3C-0.50 : Tuesday, 23 February 2010 18:12:46 GMT