OMA test fest stauts on inputmode

From: Yamakami, T. <Toshihiko.Yamakami@access-company.com>
Date: Wed, 06 Jun 2007 01:09:54 +0900
To: XHTML WG <public-xhtml2@w3.org>, Bennet Marks <Bennett.Marks@NOKIA.COM>, Henrique Costa <Henrique.Costa@aveiro.nec.pt>, kimmo.k.halonen@NOKIA.COM

Hello, XHTML WG experts (CC(OMA): Bennett, Henrique, Kimmo)

This is Yam.
To clear my action item, I checked the OMA test fest results
on inputmode.
The inputmode was not tested in OMA test fest.
The attribute was hints for user agents and optional for
OMA XHTMLMP 1.2.
I revisited XHTML Basic 1.1, and not sure any mandatory
user agent conformances are set using RFC2119 terminology.
I would like to get some education about the W3C's
interoperability criteria.

Best Regards,

-- yam