CURIEs and the TAG

From: Shane McCarron <shane@aptest.com>
Date: Sat, 08 Dec 2007 09:40:38 -0600
To: XHTML WG <public-xhtml2@w3.org>

Further to our discussion about the TAGs comment on role/curies, three
TAG members were assigned an action item to review the new public
working draft of the CURIE document.  Since I have made some changes to
the introduction to help clarify our intentions, I have sent them each
mail inviting them to review the latest editor's draft instead of the
public draft.  I will of course keep the working group posted on this as
it develops.