CURIE intro updated

From: Shane McCarron <shane@aptest.com>
Date: Wed, 05 Dec 2007 14:44:32 -0600
To: XHTML WG <public-xhtml2@w3.org>

As per a discussion in the (non) meeting this morning, I updated the
Introduction to the CURIE spec so it is more descriptive about the
problem we are trying to solve.  Please review the updated draft at
http://www.w3.org/MarkUp/2007/ED-curie-20071205/ and raise any issues on
this list so we can iron them out before or during the call next
Wednesday.  Our goal here should be to have a completed Last Call draft
at the close of the call a week from today.