Re: White Spaces in cert:modulus

From: Dominik Tomaszuk <ddooss@wp.pl>
Date: Sat, 14 Jan 2012 21:47:48 +0100
To: Henry Story <henry.story@bblfish.net>
CC: WebID XG <public-xg-webid@w3.org>, Tim Berners-Lee <timbl@w3.org>
On 14.01.2012 19:52, Henry Story wrote:
> As I see it this means that all spaces in the sequence are going to be reduced down to 1 space. Which means that the canonical representation will be different between strings with no space and strings with space.
That's right. This was the reason, why I suggested [1] to build own
datatype, based on xsd:string (or xsd:normalizedString or xsd:token)
with restrictions, based on regular expressions, which allowed
whitespaces between numbers a few weeks ago.
But my idea was lost in the vote.

[1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xg-webid/2011Nov/0110.html

Best regards,
Dominik 'domel' Tomaszuk