Re: Django WebID provider

Very nice!

 Thanks a lot. This is some more great news.

  I accidentally created myself two webids - It's that easy. In fact that shows that the problem with X509 certificates may not be as so many people say that they are difficult to make, but that sometimes they are too easy to make! We may need to make it a bit more difficult. So for example when someone makes a certificate, redirect them to a page that says "Congratulations" and removes the button, and tells them what they can do :-)

  I was able to log into https://foafss.org/srv/idp

Some things to do:

 - allow user to delete a remote webid
 - Make sure it works with IE (50% of the market) I think bergi wrote some code to make that simpler
 - your CN should be something like bblfish@rhizolab.com - for people like me that have a lot of certs that makes
   it easier to identify them
 - If one has more than one cert, perhaps it would be good to add something there too for the user to be able to identify which is which. (though that may be put in another part of the cert)

Anyway, this is really nice to have another webid provider appearing. And I am intrigued how this ties in with XMPP.

As soon as we have moved to the community group (sometime next week I suppose) we should start getting the wiki of all the implementations up-dated.

   Henry