Django WebID provider

From: Dominique Guardiola <dguardiola@quinode.fr>
Date: Fri, 13 Jan 2012 15:19:42 +0100
To: public-xg-webid@w3.org
Hi,

Just to announce that we've started to work on a WebID application bundle for Django
It will be composed of
- django-webid-provider : WebID cert management and linking with django User model
- django-webid-auth : a django authentication backend

A demo of the provider is already available here :
http://webid.rhizolab.org/
and the webid created are accepted on all test servers !

Lead developer is Benjamin Carrillo, who had already committed http://xmppwebid.github.com/xmppwebid/

The project funding this is a semantic web platform for Social and Solidarity Economy in France, but the goal is also to have a plug-and-play module to enable any django developer to integrate WebID in his site easily.

We have an issue tracker here : http://redmine.django.coop/projects/webid-provider/issues
and we'll give some updates here (well on the CG) as the project grows.

Long live to the WebID Community Group!

--
Dominique Guardiola, QUINODE
 http://www.quinode.fr/