Re: My slightly comments

From: Kingsley Idehen <kidehen@openlinksw.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Jan 2012 17:28:25 -0500
To: public-xg-webid@w3.org
On 1/10/12 5:22 PM, Henry Story wrote:

> Ok. For the RESTfulness of the spec I have asked people on REST
> discuss to see if they can give us feedback.
Be careful with REST, we don't need the distraction of mercurial concept
descriptions.

Folks implementing WebID verifiers or generators simply need to know
that they will be working with URIs and conduits to graphs via "data
access by reference patterns".

You've already covered the resources, representation, cache
invalidation, content negotiation, names, and addresses as the apply to
the WebID verification protocol. I encourage you not to open up a "what
is REST" endless debate around WebID :-)

Founder&  CEO