Re: My slightly comments

On 10 Jan 2012, at 15:38, Kingsley Idehen wrote:

> On 1/10/12 8:59 AM, Dominik Tomaszuk wrote:
>> My comments to the lastest version in repo [1]:
>> 1.3 Namespaces - in the table there is 'bob' which isn't use in spec. It can be removed.
>>
>> 3.1 Authentication Sequence - point 5  - "The returned representation is then transformed into an RDF graph as specified in Processing the WebID Profile". I think it would be worth to add reference to RDF spec (what does RDF graph mean) [2]
>
> Shouldn't transformation only happen if the de-referenced resource isn't RDF?

There is no format that has a priori more right to be the RDF format than another. So I see no difference between RDF/XML, Turtle, RDFa or other formats that could be GRDDLed in that respect. They are all strings that have to be transformed into triples. :-)

>> 3.1 Authentication Sequence - point 5  - "That graph is then queried as explained in Querying the Graph. If the query is answered positively, then that WebID is verified." - also add reference to SPARQL (what does querying the graph mean) [3]
>
> It should really say lookup, that's what happening. A lookup occurs against the resolved RDF graph.

"A graph is the looked up"? Sounds a bit heavy. I don't see what is wrong with queried. You ask something of the graph.
Since our SPARQL uses the ASK query, it fits nicely. SPARQL is a query language after all.

Anyway, thanks for the input.

Henry