My slightly comments

From: Dominik Tomaszuk <ddooss@wp.pl>
Date: Tue, 10 Jan 2012 14:59:14 +0100
To: WebID Incubator Group WG <public-xg-webid@w3.org>, Henry Story <henry.story@bblfish.net>
My comments to the lastest version in repo [1]:
1.3 Namespaces - in the table there is 'bob' which isn't use in spec. It
can be removed.

3.1 Authentication Sequence - point 5  - "The returned representation is
then transformed into an RDF graph as specified in Processing the WebID
Profile". I think it would be worth to add reference to RDF spec (what
does RDF graph mean) [2]

3.1 Authentication Sequence - point 5  - "That graph is then queried as
explained in Querying the Graph. If the query is answered positively,
then that WebID is verified." - also add reference to SPARQL (what does
querying the graph mean) [3]

3.1 Authentication Sequence - point 5  - "That graph is then queried as
explained in Querying the Graph. If the query is answered positively,
then that WebID is verified." - link "Querying the Graph" is broken.

C.2 Informative references - I think [RDF-CONCEPTS] and
[RDF-SPARQL-QUERY] have the same status. So why [RDF-CONCEPTS] is
informative?

Best regards,
Dominik 'domel' Tomaszuk

[1] http://dvcs.w3.org/hg/WebID/raw-file/6da4ac1999d6/spec/index-respec.html