Re: Matter of DN and what's possible

From: Kingsley Idehen <kidehen@openlinksw.com>
Date: Mon, 09 Jan 2012 10:32:04 -0500
To: public-xg-webid@w3.org
On 1/9/12 10:15 AM, Henry Story wrote:
> On 9 Jan 2012, at 15:20, Kingsley Idehen wrote:

>> Henry,
>>> Peter Williams does not prove anything. Peter is not mentioned on the Alice and Bob page.
>>>    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alice_and_Bob
>> I did say he did. I am saying: he's efforts demonstrate the point I am trying to make. I speak about actual implementation examples. Peter is experimenting and showcasing reality.

Henry,

> He is experimenting reality?

Yes, his reality for his use-case scenarios.

> As opposed to experimenting with the imaginary worlds?

There you go again with counter productive subjective commentary.

Do you know how much it would cost to obtain a modicum of the QA that
Peter is providing re. WebID. Ah! I forgot, this all about Open Source
and free where individual times costs don't matter, right?

[SNIP]

The rest of your comments are simply unacceptable. I am not going to be
part of threads carrying personal insults (directed at Peter or anyone
else).

Founder&  CEO