RE: Thankyou for saving my sanity...

 I have linked to a turrle document (if you look). Its even auto-generated (from the HTML/RDFa). It even has a describedBy link to something called linkedata (at uriburner). If its in error, let me know (Id quite like to perfect it, so I can test it really works). The point is (and Im getting bored of saying it), is that TTL cannot be published by the consumer (at blogspot). Id love that it were (but I dont know how). This is the test (nothing else). But then, to be wholly fair to Google, only at Google Blogspot can one publish RDFa. At wordpress one can publish nothing. I just have up at Microsfot Spaces (before it gave up on itself, and turned me over to wordpress - whihc failed the test). I cannot stand Google, but I have to be fair to them.  Its my nature (and my upbringing). They are the only case of consumer blogsite that works with webid as we know it today. And for that (degrudingly) I have to wward them full marks. Well done Google (Ow!) Im a totaly biase judge. But even I cannot deny the truth. I recongize the future is in HTML5 (with RDfa 1.x support), Henry. I dont hold you responsible, for the delay. Nirvana is always preferable. I just have reason to doubt you will get there. Its called "experience with crypto". Das ist in der Tasche (I dont known the french equivalent, sorry).
     Subject: Re: Thankyou for saving my sanity...
From: henry.story@bblfish.net
Date: Sun, 8 Jan 2012 08:49:03 +0100
CC: kidehen@openlinksw.com; j.jakobitsch@semantic-web.at; public-xg-webid@w3.org
To: home_pw@msn.com

On 8 Jan 2012, at 08:30, Peter Williams wrote:
 Peter williams (known in spanish as el stupido) believed the RDFa last standard was finished ~2 years ago. we learn that , just as its finally finally-finished, and its so finished just as its replacement sort of goes live.
rdfa in xhtml was finished.
 Im used to this, game. Ive seen it before; more than once.

indeed TLS v1.2 was also out years ago and is only being deployed now. Java 7 has it btw.

This is wny we in realty wait 3 more years, till the semweb is 15 year old.

There are different adoption curves. NASA has been using it and so have the life sciences for a long time. Governemtns and universities are using it to publish data. Realty may who knows be the last to use it. Perhaps they never will.
Anyway, be that as it may. How easy would you find it to publish a turtle document and link to it? Most web sites allow one to publish images, so publishing a turtle document should not be beyond their ability.

When its 15 years old, Ive little doubt we will be waiting will its 18 year old.

Until a tooling commnity relinquises control, one waits. The temptation to hold on to a small tooling market is immense. I understand that (baving been there for 15 years, with certs). We are now are entering year 25 with certs.

Its that simple. The warning signs are written all over.

The most worrisome (but  most human) are that W3C is now all over crypto. And, I know why. Another knighthood is on the line.

Only a couple of days left, to prove the case for or agin.

Looking more like agin, as it comes down to the wire.