RE: wot won Thing, asked W3C Identity Conference

Your innovating again. Trying to change the space. That contrasts with my model (use what's there, at tiny extra cost). SOme happy medium has to emerge I(with a promise that the cycle repeats) Its hard. Which is just more enabling? 1. make the older client cert stuff work in the old client/server browser with vendor-controlled crypto, but done right for late-stage usage patterns of 20 years old stuff 2. take the new pipe with user controlled javascript crypto, and dump client/server for secure signalling. Does one leap 4 bridges or 2. Can the tanks really keep up with the elite parachutists, as they lumber along through the mud? ONe of my parents tells a story of a high power scientist  innovating with PVC, for tank electrics. Took them to Libya, and they didnt work reliably. Noone knew the UV destroyed PVC (until you pigment it with 1c worth of filler). All worked reliably in cloud cast England.