WebIDRealm Debug Section

From: Jürgen Jakobitsch <j.jakobitsch@semantic-web.at>
Date: Fri, 06 Jan 2012 17:40:51 +0100 (CET)
To: public-xg-webid@w3.org
Hi,

Kingsley wrote in one of the last mail with subject "WebIDRealm RDFa"

> What we need is a debugger for WebID. Something like:
>
> 1. http://validator.linkeddata.org/vapour -- debugs the Name/Address
> disambiguation issue re. HTTP URIs re. Linked Data
> 2. http://linkeddata.informatik.hu-berlin.de/uridbg/ -- debugs HTTP URIs
> in general .

i have added a debug section on WebIDTestServer [1] (see "Debug" in the menu).
it gives a summary of all exceptions that i catch in the code and groups them
to topics.
i'm sure there are things that i didn't consider - but it should give an idea
what wrong with a webIDClaim and certificate.

if you wanna give it a try, simply edit your profile to see some of the exceptions and relogin.

for example :

if you replace "cert:key" with "cert:Xkey" and relogin, you should see "Is cert:key found?"-test red.

hope that helps...

wkr http://www.turnguard.com/turnguard

[1] http://webid.turnguard.com/WebIDTestServer/

--
| Jürgen Jakobitsch,
| Software Developer
| Semantic Web Company GmbH
| Mariahilfer Straße 70 / Neubaugasse 1, Top 8
| A - 1070 Wien, Austria
| Mob +43 676 62 12 710 | Fax +43.1.402 12 35 - 22

COMPANY INFORMATION
| http://www.semantic-web.at/

PERSONAL INFORMATION