Dec 12th/13th TERENA euroCAMP in Utrecht

From: elf Pavlik <perpetual-tripper@wwelves.org>
Date: Fri, 25 Nov 2011 14:29:03 +0000
To: public-xg-webid <public-xg-webid@w3.org>
Hello,

Few days ago I have received a ticket for this event:
http://www.terena.org/activities/eurocamp/dec11/

While discussing waiving a fee, so I could participate, I have offered preparing short overview of technologies I feel somehow familiar through FSW group. Including WebID, BrowserID and webfinger...

Now I see WebID and BrowserID mentioned in a programme for the first day:
http://www.terena.org/activities/eurocamp/dec11/programme1.html

BTW it also lists Don Thibeau & John Bradley (OpenID Foundation) with OpenID Connect

So after this longish drawing of the context my question(s):
1. Does anyone else from this group have plans to participate in this workshop?
2. Could someone point me to an existing ~5 min presentation on WebID for technology savy developers, or in next 2 weeks help me with my homework on preparing one?

I guess i will just copy&paste this email to BrowserID mailing list ;)

Thanks!
=)
~ elf Pavlik ~