Re: [foaf-protocols] cert:fingerprint ?

On 11/22/11 12:30 PM, Dan Brickley wrote:
> On 25 October 2011 20:53, Kingsley Idehen<kidehen@openlinksw.com>  wrote:

>>> How would you define it?
>> Good question since WOT [1] and these newer Key oriented ontologies aren't
>> aligned. In addition, WOT is conflating public key and x.509 certificate.
> WOT is under-documented, and any progression path will be via merging
> things into FOAF or these other vocabs. But I don't believe it
> conflates; rather we only handled the PGP use case, didn't get into
> x.509 at all.
>
> Dan

Dan,

I've moved past the issue of conflation etc.. I am already able to
achieve what I seek [1][2] etc.. What we've implemented in our own
namespace is there for adoption if anyone so chooses. As stated in an
earlier Tweet/G+ post [3], extending schemas without consensus inertia
is yet another Linked Data virtue :-)

My focus remains getting WebID to go viral via Web 2.0 realm player
participation and adoption.

Links:

1. http://id.myopenlink.net/certgen -- x.509 certificate generator that
enables Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, AtomPub blogs (e.g., Wordpress) act
as IdP spaces for WebID
2. http://goo.gl/AcYWQ -- howto guide re. the above
3. http://goo.gl/vxjc8 -- readable page that also shows why I made my
"conflation" claim re. PGP public key and x.509 Cert. modeling in WOT .

President&  CEO