CGI::Auth::FOAF_SSL 1.002

From: Toby Inkster <tai@g5n.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 21 Nov 2011 17:42:36 +0000
To: WebID XG <public-xg-webid@w3.org>, foaf-protocols@lists.foaf-project.org
I've just released a small update for my Perl implementation of (the
server end of) WebID.

Barring an unforeseen need for a new 1.x release, the next steps will
probably be a major refactor to be released as 2.000. This will drop
the CGI-specifics, so work better in non-CGI Perl server environments
such as FastCGI, mod_perl, etc. It may introduce dependencies on Plack
and Moose/Mouse, and will almost certainly break API compatibility with
1.x.

--
Toby A Inkster
<mailto:mail@tobyinkster.co.uk>