Re: [foaf-protocols] CGI::Auth::FOAF_SSL 1.002

On 21 Nov 2011, at 18:42, Toby Inkster wrote:

> I've just released a small update for my Perl implementation of (the
> server end of) WebID.
>
> Barring an unforeseen need for a new 1.x release, the next steps will
> probably be a major refactor to be released as 2.000. This will drop
> the CGI-specifics, so work better in non-CGI Perl server environments
> such as FastCGI, mod_perl, etc. It may introduce dependencies on Plack
> and Moose/Mouse, and will almost certainly break API compatibility with
> 1.x.

Cool, we are also just considering a few things on the webid list.

-moving RSA ontology to cert name space
-using xsd:hexBinary for the encoding of the modulus

the reason for this is explained in the recent threads there.

  http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xg-webid/2011Nov/0128.html

Please join that conversation there.