Re: long term webid of peter, contrary to rumour

From: Henry Story <henry.story@bblfish.net>
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2011 08:56:49 +0100
Cc: public-xg-webid@w3.org
To: Kingsley Idehen <kidehen@openlinksw.com>

On 15 Nov 2011, at 02:21, Kingsley Idehen wrote:

> But Peter is saying: I want a commodity solution. One that lets people declare and rescind claims with the same degree of alacrity associate with posting a Tweet or making a Blog Post.

We are building a spec to make a commodity solution possible.

We have three commodity solutions currently, none of which he wants to use: data.fm, virutoso, fcns.eu. The only solution he wants to use is the one least likely to want to do anything in this space. He claims to have a WebID, yet after 2 years he should know what is required to have one. I have seen beginner students put those together faster and with more enthusiasm than Peter.

What peter is doing is being a Troll. He is wasting our time once again with a huge thread where he put his name in big in the subject field, as he has ever since he joined this group.

So I am asking him to be removed from the invited experts list. Perhaps then we can get back to business here and finish the spec.