Re: long term webid of peter, contrary to rumour

From: Dominique Guardiola <dguardiola@quinode.fr>
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2011 14:48:20 +0100
To: public-xg-webid@w3.org

Le 15 nov. 2011 à 08:56, Henry Story a écrit :
> What peter is doing is being a Troll. He is wasting our time once again with a huge thread where he put his name in big in the subject field, as he has ever since he joined this group.

+1

I follow this list since January and have set up a filter in my mail client to drop Peter's email in the trash after a while.

Wasting other's people's time and gaining personal exposure through criticism without never bringing anything to the community is a classical troll behaviour.

A good read :
http://sites.google.com/site/io/how-open-source-projects-survive-poisonous-people

--
Dominique Guardiola, QUINODE