Narrowing down on WebID meeting

From: Henry Story <henry.story@bblfish.net>
Date: Wed, 2 Mar 2011 12:00:22 +0100
To: WebID Incubator Group WG <public-xg-webid@w3.org>
Hi,

Could everybody on the list send me or the list an answer to the following questions?

 - If there were a meeting in April in London at the BBC would you be able to come?
   If so what dates/week would be best for you?

 - Where are you coming from? (So I can work out where the centre of gravity of the group currently is in case we don't have enough mass for BBC April)

 - Are there some relevant conferences you are attending where we could co-locate the meeting?

 - How much time do you need to know about this in advance to be able to come?

 - Are you skilled in meeting organisation and would you like to take this job?

 - Do you want to build a social web component to make organising such a meeting more easy? Do you know how?