Who is going to www2011 in India?

From: Henry Story <henry.story@bblfish.net>
Date: Tue, 1 Mar 2011 19:01:48 +0100
To: WebID Incubator Group WG <public-xg-webid@w3.org>
Claudio Venezia, pointed out to me that www2011 from 28th March to 1st of April in India, is occurring at the same time.

http://wwwconference.org/www2011/

I don't think I'd be able to make it there, as I don't have sponsors. If a lot of people are going there, then it certainly won't be a good time to have a meeting in Europe. (( It would be nice to see India on the other hand...))

Henry

PS. Does anyone know a good way to narrow in on a meeting date?