Re: Berlin Wiki page

From: Coralie Mercier <coralie@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 14 Jun 2011 10:46:37 +0200
To: "Henry Story" <henry.story@bblfish.net>
Cc: "public-xg-webid@w3.org XG" <public-xg-webid@w3.org>
On Mon, 13 Jun 2011 20:11:54 +0200, Henry Story <henry.story@bblfish.net>
wrote:

> The Wiki page is looking a lot better already. It looks like only full
> members of the working group can edit I think.

Yes. Only participants of the WebID XG can write to the wiki.

> Is there a way to give wider rights to people on the wiki?

Yes. The wiki can be edited by anybody with a W3C account (they're
automated).

You have 2 options:
  1) Wiki setup unchanged; get the people whose input you need to join the
XG (as Member participant or Invited Expert)
  2) Wiki setup changed; people whose input you need request an account and
can contribute.

Let me know.

Coralie

--
Coralie Mercier - Communications Team - Incubator Activity Lead
      W3C/ERCIM - N212 - 2004, rte des lucioles - 06410 Biot - FR