WebID, BrowserID and NSTIC

From: Henry Story <henry.story@bblfish.net>
Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2011 10:48:28 +0200
To: WebID XG <public-xg-webid@w3.org>
A very interesting article is up "BrowserID and NSTIC" http://bit.ly/oIKw1P .
NSTIC stands for "National Strategy for Trusted Identities in Cyberspace"

The article finally points us to the documentation of the BrowserId spec "The verified e-mail protocol"
   https://wiki.mozilla.org/Identity/Verified_Email_Protocol/Latest
which is nice. Weird how that link never seems to have appeared anywhere.

And it points to a very interesting PDF that I have not had time to read in full
detail "proposed NSTIC architecture".[1]

I pointed out the relation between WebID and BrowserId on that blog post, and perhaps we
will be able to have Francisco Corella talk to us a bit more about what is going
on at NSTIC and how WebID could be used there.

	Henry

[1] http://pomcor.com/whitepapers/ProposedNSTICArchitecture.pdf