Re: WebID, BrowserID and NSTIC

From: Kingsley Idehen <kidehen@openlinksw.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2011 12:58:19 +0200
To: public-xg-webid@w3.org, "foaf-protocols@lists.foaf-project.org" <foaf-protocols@lists.foaf-project.org>
On 7/20/11 10:48 AM, Henry Story wrote:
> The article finally points us to the documentation of the BrowserId spec "The verified e-mail protocol"
>     https://wiki.mozilla.org/Identity/Verified_Email_Protocol/Latest
> which is nice. Weird how that link never seems to have appeared anywhere.

It's why I keep on saying: the key thing is the relation between the
email address and the public key. The spec isn't clear on that.

You can have a WebID based email verification service. If you remember,
Toby Inkster once made a lazy WebID based Web call-out for such a thing :-)

President&  CEO
OpenLink Software
Web: http://www.openlinksw.com
Twitter/Identi.ca: kidehen