One ID to rule them all ...

From: Mischa Tuffield <mischa.tuffield@garlik.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2011 12:57:16 +0000
To: WebID XG <public-xg-webid@w3.org>
Hi All,

I wonder whether people on the XG are tracking the work being undertaken in the US re: the white house's plans at supporting online identity?

http://www.smh.com.au/technology/technology-news/white-house-to-establish-internet-ids-20110121-19zym.html

I recall that when on the Social Web XG, there where people which were involved in the consultation, perhaps I recall Harry Halpin being one of those people or perhaps it was Kaylia from the identity commons work, but I could be wrong...

Would be nice if there was someone tracking that work on the WebID XG.

Mischa
Mischa Tuffield PhD
Email: mischa.tuffield@garlik.com
Homepage - http://mmt.me.uk/
Garlik Limited, 1-3 Halford Road, Richmond, TW10 6AW
+44(0)845 652 2824  http://www.garlik.com/