Re: [foaf-protocols] SSL book citation

Thanks. That is a very useful link. Is "SSL and TLS: Theory and Practice" a book you would
recommend buying? It was published 2009 it seems so it should be quite up to date.
If we have something like this we can reference together, then that should help us make
sure we are mostly on the same page when it comes to acronyms and others things of which
there are many.

Henry