low memory & WebID?

From: Jiří Procházka <ojirio@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Dec 2011 20:42:36 +0100
To: "foaf-protocols@lists.foaf-project.org" <foaf-protocols@lists.foaf-project.org>, WebID XG <public-xg-webid@w3.org>
Hi,
I think WebID should be flexible enough to be used on low memory
embedded systems, does this put any restrictions on the mandated
syntaxes? I figure turtle because of prefixes would be no go, and other
syntaxes too - the algorithm for webid validation (client code),
including the parsers for all required syntaxes, would be best to have
constant space complexity...
I don't think such concerns nor the use case are so outlandish they
shouldn't be taken in consideration.

Best,
Jiri