Re: SNI Support

From: Andrei Sambra <andrei@fcns.eu>
Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2011 09:39:53 +0200
To: WebID XG <public-xg-webid@w3.org>
Being a wildcard certificate, it has to use the same CN: *.fcns.eu. I
cannot add other subdomains, since it would require issuing new
certificates -> me paying for them. :-)

Another possibility would be to switch to a different hosting provider /
CA.

What's weird is that after a clean install of Ubuntu (w/ FF 4.0) on a
lab machine, I had the same warning regarding the validity of the server
certificate. Weird...

I'll try to document all these issues on the wiki somewhere, so we have
a starting base.

Andrei