W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-xg-webid@w3.org > April 2011

RE: Agenda for WebID Teleconf, Monday 18 April 2011

From: Martin Gaedke <martin@gaedke.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2011 18:04:23 +0200
Message-ID: <3eb6631439215be9aff29184527d5d1a@mail.gmail.com>
To: Henry Story <henry.story@bblfish.net>, WebID XG <public-xg-webid@w3.org>
Dear Henry,

I am travelling next week and cannot confirm if I am able to participate.
I will try to call in from Vienna. Please excuse me, if I am not joining
the meeting.

Cheers,
Martin


---------------------------------------------------------------------
Prof. Dr.-Ing. Martin Gaedke
Chemnitz University of Technology
Faculty of Computer Science
Distributed and Self-organizing Computer Systems Group
Straße der Nationen 62
D-09107 Chemnitz
Germany

Phone:    +49 (371) 531-25530
E-Mail:   martin.gaedke@informatik.tu-chemnitz.de
Web Site: http://vsr.informatik.tu-chemnitz.de
XING:     https://www.xing.com/profile/Martin_Gaedke
LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/in/gaedke

For further information on Web Engineering:
* International Society for Web Engineering http://www.iswe-ev.de/
* Int. Conf. on Web Engineering 2011: http://icwe2011.webengineering.org/

* Journal of Web Engineering: http://www.rintonpress.com/journals/jwe/





> -----Original Message-----
> From: public-xg-webid-request@w3.org [mailto:public-xg-webid-
> request@w3.org] On Behalf Of Henry Story
> Sent: Freitag, 15. April 2011 16:17
> To: WebID XG
> Subject: Agenda for WebID Teleconf, Monday 18 April 2011
>
>
> Meeting Time/Location:
> Mondays, Weekly, from April 18th 2011
> http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?month=04&day=
> 18&year=2011&hour=16&min=00&sec=0&p1=0
> Time: 1600 UTC
> W3C Zakim bridge, telecon code: WEBID (93243)
>    SIP: zakim@voip.w3.org
>    Phone US: +1.617.761.6200
>    Phone UK: +44.203.318.0479
>    Phone FR: +33.4.26.46.79.03
> irc://irc.w3.org:6665/#webid
> Duration: 60 minutes
>
>
> Meeting Agenda:
> 1. Accept minutes from previous meeting
> 2. Introducing new people
> 2a. Action Item Review
>    http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/webid/track/actions/open
>    http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/webid/track/actions/pendingreview
> 2b. Issue Closing
>    (more below)
> 3. Anything else we need to discuss in the telecon?
>   (a time to raise any important news, updates etc) 4. A List of 1-4
> predetermined ISSUEs or Topics, tbd weekly by the Chair in advance.
>
> Continuing on:
>   - ISSUE-9: Develop WebID Test Suite
>     http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/webid/track/issues/9
>   - ACTION-23: Start a position paper for Identity in the browser
workshop
> http://www.w3.org/2011/identity-ws/
>     This will take some time, and could continue for half an hour after
the conf
> I guess.
>
>
> On 4 Apr 2011, at 19:14, Nathan wrote:
>
> > Hi All,
> >
> > I'd like to propose that we have weekly meetings every Monday at 16:00
> UTC from April 11th onwards.
> >
> > If anybody has any objections or is otherwise engaged every Monday at
> this time, then please do say before Friday the 8th April.
> >
> > Meeting Time/Location:
> > Mondays, Weekly, from April 11th 2011
> > Time: 1600 UTC
> > W3C Zakim bridge, telecon code: WEBID (93243)
> >    SIP: zakim@voip.w3.org
> >    Phone US: +1.617.761.6200
> >    Phone UK: +44.203.318.0479
> >    Phone FR: +33.4.26.46.79.03
> > irc://irc.w3.org:6665/#webid
> > Duration: 60 minutes
> >
> > Scribes:
> > - We'll generate a (random) scribe list and match them up to related
> > dates, for an example see: http://www.w3.org/2011/rdf-wg/wiki/Scribes
> > - If for any reason you can't scribe (ever) then do say so we can
remove
> you from the rotation.
> > - If for any reason you won't be able to attend a meeting which you
are due
> to be scribing, please let us know via the mailing list so an
alternative can be
> arranged.
> > - To save any unwanted surprises, I'll scribe the first weekly meeting
on the
> 11th.
> >
> > Generic Meeting Agenda:
> > 1. Accept minutes from previous meeting 2a. Action Item Review
> >    http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/webid/track/actions/open
> >    http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/webid/track/actions/pendingreview
> > 2b. Issue Closing
> >    (more below)
> > 3. Anything else we need to discuss in the telecon?
> >   (a time to raise any important news, updates etc) 4. A List of 1-4
> > predetermined ISSUEs or Topics, tbd weekly by the Chair in advance.
> >
> > Generally:
> > - I'd like us to try and get working through the open/raised issues:
> >   http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/webid/track/issues/raised
> >   http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/webid/track/issues/open
> > .. and advance the products:
> >   http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/webid/track/products
> > .. so that we all feel that the time we commit to the meetings is well
spent,
> and typically is centred towards making progress on the issues and
products,
> pre discuss on the list, then come to final resolutions on the calls.
> >
> > Quorum and resolving issues:
> > - to close an issue, Quorum is usually 1/3 of the active members in a
group
> (in our case that would be 12). However I'd suggest that we specify 6
plus-
> ones to move an issue to preliminarily close an issue, at which point
the
> ISSUE will be moved to a "Pending Review" status.
> > - For any issue we propose to close, the resolution must be sent to
the
> mailing list and left on "Pending Review" for one week so that others
get a
> chance to comment on any proposed solution, or raise any last minute
> objections/points/clarifications.
> > - After one week of "Pending Review", all issues requiring no further
> discussion will be closed at the subsequent meeting, and any issues
requiring
> further telecon time / another vote will be placed on the Agenda by the
> Chair.
> >
> > Does that all sound okay?
> >
> > Best,
> >
> > Nathan
>
>
Received on Friday, 15 April 2011 16:04:58 UTC

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.3.1 : Tuesday, 6 January 2015 21:06:24 UTC