Agenda for WebID Teleconf, Monday 18 April 2011

Meeting Time/Location:
Mondays, Weekly, from April 18th 2011
http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?month=04&day=18&year=2011&hour=16&min=00&sec=0&p1=0
Time: 1600 UTC
W3C Zakim bridge, telecon code: WEBID (93243)
   SIP: zakim@voip.w3.org
   Phone US: +1.617.761.6200
   Phone UK: +44.203.318.0479
   Phone FR: +33.4.26.46.79.03
irc://irc.w3.org:6665/#webid
Duration: 60 minutes

Meeting Agenda:
1. Accept minutes from previous meeting
2. Introducing new people
2a. Action Item Review
   http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/webid/track/actions/open
   http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/webid/track/actions/pendingreview
2b. Issue Closing
   (more below)
3. Anything else we need to discuss in the telecon?
  (a time to raise any important news, updates etc)
4. A List of 1-4 predetermined ISSUEs or Topics, tbd weekly by the Chair in advance.

Continuing on:
  - ISSUE-9: Develop WebID Test Suite
    http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/webid/track/issues/9
  - ACTION-23: Start a position paper for Identity in the browser workshop http://www.w3.org/2011/identity-ws/
    This will take some time, and could continue for half an hour after the conf I guess.