Re: self-signed - it works

On Thu, 14 Apr 2011, bergi wrote:

> Only the 'Subject Alternative Name' is now uncritical, but still some
> other extensions are critical, especially the 'Subject Key Identifier'
> which isn't supported by openssl [1].

Ok, you are right.  (it is a pain with Key Manager AddOn because
all "critical" ceckboxes on 2 tabs are checked by default. I'm convinced
this will be the main WebID error source)

I'm one step further at data.fm. Now I see 3 colored
boxes:

   You must login to access this URL

   If you have just installed a new WebID SSL certificate,
   please restart your browser to trigger its certificate UI

   We strongly recommend using Firefox (3.5+)
   Current shipping Safari/IE and Chrome builds are also known to work

I use Firefox 3.6. Sould I see more? Actually I'm satisfied. I wanted
to use WebID and I wanted to experience: WebID works witk self-signed
certificats. And I've seen this.

--
J.Anders, GERMANY, TU Chemnitz, Fakultaet fuer Informatik