From: public-xg-webid-request@w3.org [mailto:public-xg-webid-request@w3.org] On Behalf Of Coralie Mercier
Sent: Thursday, April 14, 2011 4:53 AM
To: WebID XG
Subject: Fwd: Re: a totally minimal RDFa doc, please

[Messages from "Akbar Hossain" <mail@akbarhossain.com> seem to not end up on the public-xg-webid@w3.org list and archive. I'm investigating. Meanwhile, I'm forwarding the message to the list.]

------- Forwarded message -------
From: "Akbar Hossain" <mail@akbarhossain.com>
To: "peter williams" <home_pw@msn.com>
Subject: Re: a totally minimal RDFa doc, please
Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2011 10:23:04 +0200

Perhaps look at the source of my home page. http://akbarhossain.com/

You could remove the rdfa validator link, the email verifier link and pem converter.
Maybe make the cert details non visible elements of the page ...
Endless possibilities.

(I generated the page from the second tab of http://x509.me
The test a certificate option. My cert was generated of the first page (optional). My cert had a SAN pointing to a blank page to start with. Press the test button on the second tab. It fails as it was a blank page and spits out the rdfa required for it to pass. Cut, copy, paste.)

Hope that helps.

Thanks.