Re: Meeting Mintes for: Agenda for WebID Teleconf, Monday 11 April 2011

From: Kingsley Idehen <kidehen@openlinksw.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2011 09:32:22 -0400
To: Henry Story <henry.story@bblfish.net>
CC: WebID XG <public-xg-webid@w3.org>, Peter Williams <home_pw@msn.com>
On 4/12/11 2:16 AM, Henry Story wrote:
> I think WebDav is pretty good and would be a very good use case for WebID integration. So would Atom pub.
> We could mention those as a use case, given that microsoft will be in the crowd.

Find a way to get Microsoft to grok how they are on the wrong side to
"embrace and extend" these days :-)

Ajax (created by Microsoft) is seen as a new invention that had nothing
to do with Microsoft.

WebDAV could end up replicating this new reality once the implications
of WebID fusion are clearer to all.

President&  CEO
OpenLink Software
Web: http://www.openlinksw.com