Re: Meeting Mintes for: Agenda for WebID Teleconf, Monday 11 April 2011

On 4/12/11 2:16 AM, Henry Story wrote:
> I think WebDav is pretty good and would be a very good use case for WebID integration. So would Atom pub.
> We could mention those as a use case, given that microsoft will be in the crowd.

Find a way to get Microsoft to grok how they are on the wrong side to
"embrace and extend" these days :-)

Ajax (created by Microsoft) is seen as a new invention that had nothing
to do with Microsoft.

WebDAV could end up replicating this new reality once the implications
of WebID fusion are clearer to all.

President&  CEO
OpenLink Software
Web: http://www.openlinksw.com