RE: Agenda for WebID Teleconf, Monday April 4 2011

From: peter williams <home_pw@msn.com>
Date: Sun, 3 Apr 2011 15:49:23 -0700
To: "'WebID Incubator Group WG'" <public-xg-webid@w3.org>
Me too; will be unable to attend. Will be at cloud/virtualization
conference, studying up how to host 10s of 1000s of services instances, on
thousands of cloned copies of data sets, each with distinct mashups and
replication/distribution policies etc.

There is a security track, and I'll push webid with the equipment vendor
community like I did at the RSA conference. I'll also ask how folks see SSL
endpoint hosting evolving, once there are an billion individual certs for
our individual endpoints, etc