Re: WebID Test Suite

Am 28.03.2011 11:47, schrieb Dominik Tomaszuk:
> On 27.03.2011 17:37, bergi wrote:
>> Yesterday I had a look at the evaluation and report language schema and
>> was thinking about the missing part for the webid tests. I have created
>> a proposal for a generic authentication schema [1].
>>
>> Here are some examples [2] how the output could look like. The
>> 'TestResult' gets a new child 'Authentication'. The 'Authentication'
>> itself can have a 'Status' or the 'Status' can be assigned to an 'ID'.
>> In the WebID case a missing x509v3 san uri extension can be represented
>> with a 'Failure' (sub property of 'Status') as a child of
>> 'Authentication'. If the WebID certificate contains multiple uris each
>> 'ID' can have it's own 'Status'.
> I did a brief look at an example.
> Missing some object properties with classes range and domain.
> For easy reading this vocabluary the properties should be lowercase and
> classes should be uppercase.
> You should also consider using the simpler rdf:parseType="Literal"
> instead of reference to resources.
>
> Regards,
>
> Dominik 'domel' Tomaszuk

I changed the vocabulary [1] according you proposal, except the
parseType literal. To make the result realy machine readable the values
should be predefined. But now the values are little bit more generic.
Anyway, the human readable message should be stored in a dublin core
description.

If you want an example, just have a look at my php endpoint demo [2].
The current version already uses the rdf output (including dublin core
description properties).

Also the test suite made little progress. The default test case parses
already the rdf and checks the result via sparql. If you want to have a
look at the quick 'n' dirty code, I commited it to my subversion
repository [3].

[1] http://ns.bergnet.org/rdf/authentication/0.1/index.rdf.xml
[2] https://www.axolotlfarm.org/~bergi/projects/rme/webid/
[3] https://www.axolotlfarm.org/svn/bergi/bergnet/java/tests/webid/trunk/