Multiple certificates belonging to a WebID (or multiple IDs).

From: Andrei Sambra <andrei@fcns.eu>
Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2011 13:54:46 +0200
To: WebID XG <public-xg-webid@w3.org>
First of all, a big Hello since this is my first post on the mailing
list!

After browsing through the specs for a while, I couldn't find any
mention to whether it's possible or not to have multiple certificates
associated to a WebID, or for this matter, how would they be processed
by the authentication system. Also, could user have multiple identities
associated to a profile file (think of resources made available through
ACLs)?

Andrei