Re: updated uncertainty ontology

Kathy,

In this case Wikipedia uses "empirical" as classification of
"evidence", not "uncertainty". We have room for this in our
Uncertainty Ontology under "Derivation". So far the derivation
(evidence) has been sub-classified as either Objective or Subjective.
Objective evidence could be further sub-classified into "Empirical"
and (possibly) "Theoretical".

==Mitch