Re: updated uncertainty ontology

Dear all,
          I have refined classes Agent and UncertaintyNature in our
ontology in order to be able to express the difference between human and
computer understanding of web resources. This gives us a vocabulary for
UIF (uncertainty interchange format) for annotation of uncertainty
assignements for a further processing (preferably again by machines).

I will not be able to attend today telecon

Greetings Peter