Re: Sensor description

Hi Markus and thanks for your prompt answer,

ok that is clear enough to continue with my class building. What also comes
to my mind, is the axioms per class.
I have described my classes with axioms, but we are not going to use any
reasoning yet, so I am not sure how useful my axioms are. Should I be
describing the classes with axioms or not?
Every System[1] subclass e.g. SystemXXXX, will share common characteristics
with its instances (different serial numbers) like
MeasurementCapability[2], Operating Range[3] etc. My idea of modelling
this, is to create a MeasurementCapability instance for System XXX and then
connect it with the different serial number instances of Class SystemXXX,
so that they share the same e.g. Measurement Capabilities. Does this sound
sensible?

Thanks again

Alexandra

[1]http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/ssn/ssnx/ssn#System