Meeting reminder (14 September) "Wrap up Pass 2" (and pre-announce of possible meeting - 15 September)

Hi everyone,

For those who have missed the previous teleconfs, we have started the final sprint for the XG closure with many groups participants working in parallel on different sections of the final report discussed above are defined here:
http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/ssn/wiki/Incubator_Report

With the increase in participation which I'd like to thank everybody for, it is harder to cover all the issues at the rate of one teleconf a week (or even every two weeks, taling into account of alternate schedules). I especially regret to have missed the opportunity to catch up with Cory and discuss how to close the Semantic Markup activity properly.

So I have asked the Zakim administrators @ W3C to allocate to the XG a second time slot for our teleconferences for a short period of time.
I have made a request (see below) for our usual time slot on alternative weeks but I'm not sure we will have exactly the same hours at double the rate. The teleconf planned tomorrow is confirmed - it is already booked.
I'm waiting for the confirmation for the one on Thursday: the backup plan for me to call Cory directly (does anyone know how to use Zakim in the "ad hoc conference mode"?)

The agenda for both meetings is in priority to discuss the timeline and the blocking issues for the completion of the XG deliverables.

Kerry and I will attend the first teleconf (Tuesday 14). The agenda will be:
- Section 4: Ontology documentation (Payam, Kerry/Laurent - I have received regrets from Andriy)
- Section 7: Conclusion and recommendations (Kevin/Oscar, Kerry/Laurent, I have received regrets from Danh but I hope to have inputs from DERI)

Michael and I will attend the second teleconf (Wednesday). The agenda will be:
- Section 5: Semantic Markup example and deliverable (Cory and Laurent, Kevin?)
- Section 6: Mappings Deliverable (Kevin? And Laurent))
- all the points for Section 4 which are on the critical path (Michael and if possible Krzysztof)

Depending on the progress on these tasks, I also would like to discuss:
- Section 1-2: (Laurent and Arthur)
- Section 3: Use cases (Oscar, Laurent, David?)

If you can't make it for the teleconferences, please send me an email with your progress and your questions.

Tuesdays 13:00-14:00 UTC (9:00am-10:00am Boston local)
http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?month=09&day=21&year=2010&hour=13&min=00&sec=0&p1=0

Wednesdays 20:00-21:00 UTC (4:00pm-5:00pm Boston local) http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?month=09&day=22&year=2010&hour=20&min=00&sec=0&p1=0

Zakim Bridge +1.617.761.6200, conference 7769 ("SSNX") - Caution the French bridge may not work!

Wednesdays 20:00-21:00 UTC (4:00pm-5:00pm Boston local)
Your time: http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?month=09&day=08&year=2010&hour=20&min=00&sec=0&p1=0

20 participants

Looking forward to seeing you there!
Cheers,