From: swe.wg-bounces+laurent.lefort=csiro.au@lists.opengeospatial.org [swe.wg-bounces+laurent.lefort=csiro.au@lists.opengeospatial.org] On Behalf Of Ingo Simonis [ingo.simonis@igsi.eu]
Sent: Friday, 19 November 2010 10:01 PM
To: tc@lists.opengeospatial.org; OGC SWE WG
Subject: [swe.wg] SWE DWG Agenda Sydney Meeting
Dear All,
There will be a meeting of the SWE DWG on Monday, 29 November 14:00 – 18:00.
It's a mixture of presentations and a round table discussion with the final agenda as follows:
•          Where do we currently stand - A short overview of SWE
–        Ingo Simonis, IGSI
•          SWE Implementation on Portable Units for Landslide Monitoring System in Taiwan
–        Yao-Min Fang, GIS Center, Feng Chia University
•          The Semantic Sensor Web and Provenance Issues -> Presentation and round table discussion
–        Laurent Lefort & Andrew Terhorst, CSIRO
Hope to see you there!
Cheers,
Ingo