SSN10: call for papers

From: <Kerry.Taylor@csiro.au>
Date: Tue, 22 Jun 2010 13:59:14 +1000
To: <public-xg-ssn@w3.org>
CC: <dder@ecs.soton.ac.uk>, <Arun.Ayyagari@boeing.com>

Dear SSN-XGers,
Please find attached the first call for papers for the Semantic Sensor Networks
Workshop at ISWC this year. We have a full day this time, so we are calling
for both long and short papers, and the best ones will be invited to extend them for a Springer book chapter.

Note the paper Submission Deadline:  27th August, 2010

Regards,
Kerry
for the chairs Arun Ayyagari, David De Roure and myself