Re: SSN XG News (2, 3, 4) : SOCOP and Linked Data in the Future Internet, semsorgrid4env.eu

From: Manfred Hauswirth <manfred.hauswirth@deri.org>
Date: Mon, 13 Dec 2010 13:55:58 +0000
To: Laurent.Lefort@csiro.au
CC: public-xg-ssn@w3.org
Laurent.Lefort@csiro.au wrote:

> 3) Linked Data in the Future Internet (Payam/Mirko  maybe one slide on
> the XG work)
> http://www.future-internet.eu/home/future-internet-assembly/ghent-dec-2010/session-i-linked-open-data-i.html
> 14:35-14:50 Real World Internet and Linked Data: Payam Barnaghi,
> University of Surrey (to be presented by Mirko Presser)

I am one of the organizers of the Linked Data session. See also:

We had a call for position papers out, but did not get anything from the
SSN group. If you send it by tomorrow, we could still get it in.

Best regards,

Prof. Manfred Hauswirth
Digital Enterprise Research Institute (DERI)
National University of Ireland, Galway (NUIG)