Re: SSN XG News (2, 3, 4) : SOCOP and Linked Data in the Future Internet, semsorgrid4env.eu

From: Manfred Hauswirth <manfred.hauswirth@deri.org>
Date: Mon, 13 Dec 2010 13:55:58 +0000
To: Laurent.Lefort@csiro.au
CC: public-xg-ssn@w3.org
Laurent.Lefort@csiro.au wrote:

> 3) Linked Data in the Future Internet (Payam/Mirko  maybe one slide on
> the XG work)
> http://www.future-internet.eu/home/future-internet-assembly/ghent-dec-2010/session-i-linked-open-data-i.html
> 14:35-14:50 Real World Internet and Linked Data: Payam Barnaghi,
> University of Surrey (to be presented by Mirko Presser)

I am one of the organizers of the Linked Data session. See also:
linkeddata.future-internet.eu

We had a call for position papers out, but did not get anything from the
SSN group. If you send it by tomorrow, we could still get it in.

Best regards,

Manfred
--
Prof. Manfred Hauswirth
Digital Enterprise Research Institute (DERI)