SSN XG News (2, 3, 4) : SOCOP and Linked Data in the Future Internet, semsorgrid4env.eu

From: <Laurent.Lefort@csiro.au>
Date: Mon, 13 Dec 2010 23:11:34 +1100
To: <public-xg-ssn@w3.org>
Hi again,

A few more things on my radar worth noting.

2) SOCoP/Workshop 2010 12 03 (Amit and Krzysztof)

3rd Annual Spatial Ontology Community of Practice December 3, 2010

Amit Sheth Spatial semantics for better interoperability and analysis:Challenges and experiences in building semantically rich applications in Web 3.0

Krzysztof, the SOCOP guys are waiting for your slides ...

3) Linked Data in the Future Internet (Payam/Mirko - maybe one slide on the XG work)

14:35-14:50 Real World Internet and Linked Data: Payam Barnaghi, University of Surrey (to be presented by Mirko Presser)

I'd like to know who else will attend. If you get there and if you meet some W3C Team members, do ask about what their plans are for community groups and for business groups - I need more information on which formula to recommend as the place to continue the work of the XG:

For more information:

- http://www.w3.org/QA/2010/09/one_web_day_and_w3c_community.html

- http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-vision-newstd/2010Dec/0000.html

4) Core sensor network ontology page on semsorgrid4env.eu

Yep - I have noticed it!