RE: Cooperation between SSN-XG and the MPEG-V

From: <Kerry.Taylor@csiro.au>
Date: Tue, 9 Jun 2009 19:58:13 +1000
To: <wslee@etri.re.kr>
CC: <public-xg-ssn@w3.org>

Wonsuk,

Will you be at the meeting in a few hours from now? It was to be on the agenda anyway.
I suggest you read this message for background:
 http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xg-ssn/2009Mar/0001.html

It would be really good if you could take on a liason role. At this stage,
I don't think anyone really knows "what sort of" cooperation is warranted.

Kerry