RE: Cooperation between SSN-XG and the MPEG-V

From: 이원석 <wslee@etri.re.kr>
Date: Mon, 8 Jun 2009 00:23:47 +0900
To: "Manfred Hauswirth" <manfred.hauswirth@deri.org>, <public-xg-ssn@w3.org>
Dear Manfred and all,

For this issue perhaps I could do some contributions for our XG.
Because I am going to participate in the upcoming MPEG meeting(from 28 June to 3 July) in London.

But I don't know exactly what I have to do.
So could Manfred or anyone guide me for this cooperation?
In addition I would like to know which kinds of cooperation do you expect after discussing with MPEG-V guy?

Best regards,
Wonsuk