Observation & Phenomena Ontologies

From: Krzysztof Janowicz <janowicz@uni-muenster.de>
Date: Mon, 27 Jul 2009 16:29:23 +0200
To: public-xg-ssn@w3.org
Dear all,

I am collecting observation and phenomena ontologies  to do the same
review as we did for the sensor ontologies. while there are many
ontologies related to phenomena in general, I would like to focus on
such ontologies which can be integrated into our sensor ontology (or as
part of a new observation ontology [if we decide to have a separate
ontology]). please add your own observation related ontologies to the
wiki [1]. If you are willing to review one (or more) of these
ontologies, please contact me or add your name (and/or ontology) to the
list.

Thanks in advance,
Krzysztof

[1]