From: public-xg-ssn-request@w3.org [mailto:public-xg-ssn-request@w3.org] On Behalf Of Kelsey, William D
Sent: Thursday, 16 July 2009 8:01 AM
To: public-xg-ssn@w3.org
Subject: RE: SSN-XG Meeting Minutes 15-July-2009

Hi All,

I'm new to the group (today was my second meeting).  I would be interested to learn if anyone has draft use cases that are driving the Sensor/Observation ontology/ontologies.  If so, can they be shared?

Also, I like the idea presented in today's meeting regarding posting the ontology to a popular forum such as sourceforge.net using an open license (e.g. Apache/BSD variant) once a suitable baseline is available.  Hopefully this approach would promote increased exposure for both adoption and refinement.

Best Regards,
W. David Kelsey
Boeing Research & Technology
Information Management & Transformation